Resource Analyst (Program Control) (Job Number:440058)
- SAIC is seeking a Resource Analyst (Program Control) to join our team supporting an IC Customer in the Chantilly, VA area.
- Review and consolidate program baseline and program spend plans at the Directorate and NRO level.
- Conduct cross program analyses at the Program Office through Staff levels to determine impacts of program performance and progress against plans, determine resources necessary to accomplish assigned goals and objectives; identify resource trade-offs within and among competing programs and provide executive managers with resource alternatives.
- Maintain Directorate and/or NRO wide budget tracks at directorate, project, subproject, and MSA levels.
- Ensure coordination and completeness of budget estimates and requirements for new and existing initiatives across Directorates; assesses funding impacts on existing program budgets and schedules and recommends resource solutions to executive management within Directorate and NRO budget constraints.
- Conduct and review cross program analyses on program performance and progress for accuracy; proposes Directorate or NRO wide sources for resource adjustments as required.
- Conduct final reviews of Directorate and NRO level submissions for budget exercises and the IPBS, CBJB, and CJB. Conduct cross program analyses and resolves cross program, Directorate and NRO discrepancies prior to submission for executive management review.
- Review Directorate and NRO level data in the NEXT, NRO FIRST, Intelligence Resource Information System, and SNAP systems for accuracy and completeness.
- Reconcile FIRST to ensure valid data/status at the Directorate level and, if necessary, take action to reconcile requirements to budget.
- Draft and coordinate operating guidance, which incorporates all Congressional marks and management decisions across Directorate and NRO programs.
- Identify and follow key Legislative and Executive Branch actions affecting NRO programs and resources, assess the intent and impact of legislative language and ensure actions are reflected and incorporated into budget documentation.
- Use new or creative analyses techniques to perform complex trend analysis across multiple sets of financial data sources or when data sources are lacking in support of executive level decision making.
- Propose design improvements and recommendations for improved use of corporate resource information repositories, databases, decision support tools, strategies, processes, procedures and reports to ensure accurate financial reporting and management oversight in support of program initiatives.
- Review BLI requests at the NRO level in compliance with NRO policies on Contract, CLIN, Appropriations, ETs and BOCs.
- Evaluate Directorate and NRO execution, assessing the impact of developing trends and issues using appropriate methodologies to determine if the program is proceeding within available resources and is consistent with goals.
- Review resource realignments and sources at the Directorate and NRO level as required to maintain program execution or to respond to unplanned circumstances.
- Maintain appropriate Directorate and NRO level controls to minimize data inaccuracy and/or unauthorized use of NRO funds.
- Consolidate and review NRO level UFRs, recommending changes, prioritization and sources to executive management.
- Prepare final draft budget summaries, charts, memoranda, issue papers and talking points for executive management.
- Perform final review of correspondence, presentations, and briefings in response to action items. Lead and participate in cross NRO program meetings to develop responses.
- Consolidate NRO wide inputs on the development, revision, implementation, data collection and reporting of performance measures. Coordinate with external oversight on NRO submissions.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Technical or Business Related Discipline (Advanced degrees preferred).
- Typically 10 or more years experience.
- Relevant NRO experience expected.
- Knowledge of various quantitative techniques used to analyze data, develop models, and interpret results.
- Competencies include descriptive statistics, trend analysis, learning curve theory, modeling, and simulation.
- Knowledge of IC budgetary principles and procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with NRO budgetary principles and procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of acquisition management regulations, practices, policies, and procedures including major system acquisition lifecycle resource planning practices and procedures, and Acquisition Program Baseline development and PMPs.
- Experience in the application of cost analysis methodologies in a major system acquisition environment.
- Skill to recognize when decisions or information should be referred to a higher authority.
- TS/SCI with Counter Intelligence (CI) Poly.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 12, 2018, 1:23:18 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job