full-time employee contract
ManTech is seeking Top Talent as an EMIS Team Lead. In this Team Lead role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and sustain-ment of existing EMIS-EDW Dashboards, reports, and visualizations as well as the development of new reports and views. The EMIS-EDW manager ensures that all data extraction and consolidation of information from multiple source source-sis performed regularly to present management with timely statistics and trend analysis for situational awareness and the making of critical organizational decisions.
The EMIS-EDW Team Lead will:
· Manage and coordinate sustain-ment of EMIS-EDW associated data marts, reports and dashboards on various platforms.
· Oversees technical team of database, application, and business intelligence engineers responsible for designing, developing, deploying and maintaining EMIS-EDW data marts,cross-functional reports and visualizations and analytical processing.
· Performs project planning, scheduling, oversight and coordination of application development,operational support efforts.
· Ensures source data system data captures and Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) processes complete successfully at regularly scheduled intervals (i.e., hourly, daily, and weekly)to support data warehouse reporting functions.
· Manages identification and documentation of requirements, new or updated data sources, and relationships, as well as performance of SQL, non SQL or UI-based application data extraction/ingestion in order to produce data sets, reports, views, and statistics to meet evolving and emerging end user requirements.
· Oversees, DEV, SAT and PRD environments including production implementation phases,plans/documentation, CCB, testing/troubleshooting, release notifications and reporting.
· Manages Help Desk resolution/reporting/staffing.
· Requires a BS degree with 10-12 years of experience.
· Must have experience asap Agile Scrum Master.
· Experience with project planning, scheduling and oversight of application development and operational support efforts.
Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain and maintain a Customs Border Protection Background Investigation. Potential to be considered for a Top Secret Clearance after hire.
Location: Dependent on Customer direction in either Alexandria, VA or Sterling, VA or Herndon, VA