full-time employee contract
EnteringManTech?s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a ?Top 100Global Technology Company? by Thomson Reuters. We haveearned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedicationto serving the missions of our nation?s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partneroffering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection &analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailoredto meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyberand Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTechis seeking a motivated, mission oriented an Enterprise Management InformationSystem-Enterprise Data Warehouse (EMIS-EDW) Team Lead in the Sterling,VA area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you willhelp protect our national security while working on innovative projectsthat offer opportunities for advancement.
The FSS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide rangeof Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists ofa team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions togovernment organizations.
In this Team Lead role,you will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and sustainment ofexisting EMIS-EDW Dashboards, reports, and visualizations as well as thedevelopment of new reports and views. The EMIS-EDW manager ensures that alldata extraction and consolidation of information from multiple source sourcesis performed regularly to present management with timely statistics and trendanalysis for situational awareness and the making of critical organizationaldecisions.
The EMIS-EDW Team Leadwill:
· Manage and coordinatesustainment of EMIS-EDW associated data marts, reports and dashboards onvarious platforms.
· Oversees technical teamof database, application, and business intelligence engineers responsible fordesigning, developing, deploying and maintaining EMIS-EDW data marts,cross-functional reports and visualizations and analytical processing.
· Performs projectplanning, scheduling, oversight and coordination of application development,operational support efforts.
· Ensures source datasystem data captures and Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) processes completesuccessfully at regularly scheduled intervals (i.e., hourly, daily, and weekly)to support data warehouse reporting functions.
· Manages identificationand documentation of requirements, new or updated data sources, andrelationships, as well as performance of SQL, non SQL or UI-based applicationdata extraction/ingestion in order to produce data sets, reports, views, andstatistics to meet evolving and emerging end user requirements.
· Oversees, DEV, SAT andPRD environments including production implementation phases,plans/documentation, CCB, testing/troubleshooting, release notifications andreporting.
· Manages Help Deskresolution/reporting/staffing.
· Requires a BS degreewith 10-12 years of experience.
· Must have experience asan Agile Scrum Master.
· Experience with projectplanning, scheduling and oversight of application development and operationalsupport efforts.
Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain andmaintain a Customs Border Protection Background Investigation.
Location: Dependent on Customer direction in eitherAlexandria, VA or Sterling, VA or Herndon, VA