ServiceNow Developer / Tools Administrator (Job Number:440101)
SAIC is seeking a ServiceNow Tools Administrator in Richmond, VA.
- Design and management of full ServiceNow based IT Service Management Suite.
- Participates in the design, implementation, maintenance, operations, and improvement of ServiceNow software and the technical tools and systems supporting IT Service Management functions for a large infrastructure support program.
- Use Object Oriented Design and Unit Testing / Test Driven Development techniques to design, code, test, debug, and document the automation services.
- Workflow design, management and orchestration between tools and groups.
- Provides architectural support in the design and implementation of core management tools
- High-availability and fault tolerant design and implementation of tools
Works with integration partners for the efficient, effective integration of tools and exchange of information with other peer teams, vendors, and 3rd parties including Cloud providers
Solve complex problems, design user-friendly interfaces, and optimize processes through automation.
Ensuring that the technology underpinning supporting IT support processes and workflows are working effectively, reliably, and efficiently to meet service objectives and customer expectations.
Assist with formulation and definition of solution scope and objectives while working with a team of Developers / Analysts on functional requirements and specifications.
Independently performs and assists other team members in providing ongoing system maintenance, research, problem resolution, and on-call support tasks for existing systems.
Will play a key role in representing current and future capabilities of supporting ITSM tools, and contributing to long- term strategy as well as tactical activities leading to the continual improvement of the environment to meet objectives.
With limited direction, supports the implementation of systems into production
Researches emerging technologies to determine impact on existing services and identify improvement opportunities.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and Two (2) years or more of related experience; Masters and zero (0) years or more related experience. Will consider HS Diploma or equivalent and 4+ years of experience in lieu of degree.
- US Citizen who must be able to pass a VITA Enterprise Background Check, to include Virginia State Police and Federal Bureau of Investigations fingerprint background checks
- Extensive experience in ServiceNow deployment, design, and operations.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator, capable of working independently and in small groups of developers.
- ServiceNow experience in the following areas: customer portal, Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM), Project Portfolio Management, Service Mapping, Knowledge Management, and integrations with 3rd parties and tools.
- Experience with agile software lifecycle processes; version control methodologies and tools
- Strong skills with: MS Office products and Microsoft SharePoint
- Desired experience in Angular JS, HTML, Bootstrap, JSON, JQuery, Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience with related tools and platforms including Identity Access and Management (CyberARK, SailPoint), Microsoft Active Directory, Splunk, and VMWare platforms is a plus.
- ITIL certification preferred (Foundation or above)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 13, 2018, 9:26:42 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RICHMOND
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job