OSINT Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Job Number:440099)
SAIC is seeking an OSINT Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Fort Belvoir, VA.
- Establish governance and management of OSINT operations and methodologies to ensure compliance.
- Ensure open-source information is collected IAW statutory and regulatory requirements.
- In partnership with US Army TRADOC, ensure OSINT personnel are trained to standard and regulatory requirements.
- Establish enterprise guidelines, legal aspects and ensure compliance with intel oversight directives.
- Oversee development and execution of OSINT-related programs and budgets.
- Forecast funding requirements, develop budget and inputs for POM and UFR submission, as well as travel and training requirements.
- Resources the OSINT program including tools and technology training and conducts coordination within appropriate funding cycles.
- Produce directives and guidance to maintain AOO within Interagency and Joint guidelines (includes interviews with key stakeholders, process monitoring, research into governing documents, writing/producing briefing materials, coordination across the enterprise and publication).
- Develop concept for Army OSINT mission and utilization, and associated OPLANS/CONPLANS/FRAGOS.
- Research emerging US Government and DoD Policy to ensure the Army OSINT effort remains in compliance (research and analysis of emerging public policy requirements, incorporation into AOO documentation, ensure policy guidance is updated to training teams, communication up, down and across the enterprise).
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Must currently obtain a TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI).
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 13, 2018, 4:54:16 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-FORT BELVOIR
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job