Antenna Products Support Engineer ?
Support antenna production lines for manufacturing build and test.
- Trouble shooting and reworking of antennas that experienced range failures, manufacturing assembly process failures. Upon identification of failure, instructing the method of rework. In addition, Tuning, recalibrate, retest, replace bad components
- Training of operators and technicians to test the products
- Writing and updating test procedures and shop processes.
- Write and update assembly Instructions and engineering change notices
Supporting other program build and test activities that arise past production efforts of Reflector Antennas and Flat Plate Array antennas
Extensive knowledge of Flatplate Antenna's, Reflector Antenna ? Radar and IFF, Polarizer, Range Testing, ANA Testing, Assembly Methods, Factory operationsRequired Skills:
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Applicant must operate with minimal oversight
- Antenna design and manufacturing principles
- Existing Secret security clearance
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.Desired Skills:
- Understanding of Antenna Range testing methodologies
- Statistical Process Control
- Requires practical knowledge of job area
- Requires a University Degree (2 year degree, 4 year degree) or equivalent experience (approved years? experience) and minimum of 2 years of prior relevant experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.