Join the Raytheon Commercial Indirect Supply Chain team as the Category Manager of Professional and Contract Labor Services.
The Indirect Supply Chain team is charged with fostering and maintaining effective collaboration across business units and functional areas to achieve bottom line savings for Raytheon through strategic sourcing of company-wide agreements. This position supports the Enterprise in driving improved affordability, efficiency, and supply base performance with our commercial / indirect partners by leading Strategic Sourcing initiatives aligned with Company-wide goals and objectives.
This role is responsible for refining, updating and implementing the Category Management strategy associated with Professional Services and Contract Labor, effectively leveraging company-wide spend, ensuring integration of supply chain best practices, and being part of a collaborative team that sources, negotiates, implements, and manages enterprise-wide strategic agreements. This position, is responsible for management of $200M in annual spend in the areas of financial services (i.e. payroll, insurance), professional services (i.e. consultants, contract labor), relocation services and University agreements. This person will be a direct report to the Senior Manager, Corporate Supply Chain / Enterprise Sourcing Team Lead.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strategic sourcing principles - the ability to lead multiple sourcing efforts simultaneously from requirements definition to RFP development, negotiation agreement award and supplier management. Individual responsibilities also include supplier management and governance activities through the lifecycle of the agreement, working closely with internal stakeholders and the GBS REPS organization to support procurement efforts associated with the strategic agreements. Ability to effectively partner with functional organizations and senior leadership across all Raytheon Businesses is necessary for success of the individual and organization; primary functional partners are Human Resources, Finance, Legal and Global Business Solutions.
The ideal candidate will have experience with and an understanding of all aspects of strategic sourcing and execution management, preferably in an indirect (i.e. commercial / non-DoD) environment. This includes the ability to understand category spend, industry trends, sourcing options and acquisition planning. In addition, ability to build strong supplier relationships and leverage common processes to establish agreements and drive performance is critical. With an enterprise focus and a strategic mindset, the successful candidate will help identify strategic sourcing opportunities across the Enterprise.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Act as the Category Lead ? partnering with peers and internal stakeholders to lead cross-functional teams in developing category strategies and deploying a strategic sourcing plan to address Professional & Contract Labor Services requirements amounting to over $200M in annual spend.
· In collaboration with business unit supply chain leadership and key stakeholders, identify new concepts and champion efforts to implement new Enterprise Level Sourcing and Procurement activities to drive company-wide, bottom-line benefits.
· Follow ESPX and other established Raytheon processes to conduct sourcing efforts of services; determine the best sourcing approach, lead negotiations, and be accountable for achieving established savings goals.
· Develop and implement communication strategies to ensure accurate and timely flow of information to leaders, stakeholders and suppliers.
· Work with stakeholder budgets and spend data to develop annual savings targets; leverage sourcing/spend tools and techniques to identify sourcing levers and create a competitive cost advantage to meet established targets.
· Manage multiple supplier relationships and balance tradeoffs of risk, quality, and cost through strategic supplier management, contracting, and negotiations.
· Effectively prioritize and execute strategy to achieve hard savings in support of Individual and Organizational Goals
Required Experience / Skills:
· Prior experience in supply chain sourcing, subcontract management and/or purchasing role (any category), to include first-hand experience negotiating price, scope, terms and conditions.
· Demonstrated knowledge of service agreements, SOW / SLA development, pricing techniques, methods/tools to identify & assess new suppliers and experience with various contract types.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence others and affect results.
· Leadership presence and established communication skills; experience presenting information to senior leadership and/or executive level leaders.
· Be skilled at handling multiple competing priorities with the ability to prioritize.
· Be willing to travel approximately 10-20% of the time
Desired Experience / Skills:
· Well-versed in Commercial contracting practices & techniques
· Demonstrated project management and strategic sourcing skills
· Familiarity with Raytheon?s ESPX and other standard Supply Chain processes
· Working knowledge of Raytheon?s various supply chain systems.
· Knowledgeable in Microsoft office products (including Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word).
· Proven analytical ability.
· Raytheon Level 4 SC Certification.
· CPSM, IACCM, NCMA or additional industry recognized certifications.
·8 years Supply Chain experience with related Bachelor?s degree or 6 years Supply Chain experience with related Master?s degree. 123793
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.