Position: Guard Site Supervisor US Expat
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Summary: Site supervisors are responsible for an entire internal security shift.
Performing internal guard services
Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned according to the needs of the customer/client.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Responsible for an entire internal security shift.
Aegis Corporation and family of companies is an EOE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Crucial Requirements and Abilities:
Site supervisors shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 25 years of age.
- Must be a citizen of the United States and possess an active NATO/SECRET/REL RSM clearance. Contractor personnel will have access to classified information only at a government facility and, thus, the contractor would not be responsible for storing or processing classified information.
- Able to don all required personal protective gear.
- Be limited to a work week of not more than 72 hours per week.
- Possess a Military/Police background (under honorable discharge) or have equivalent training and valid driver?s license.
- Be qualified on required weapons, (9mm M9 or commercial equivalent, 5.56mm M4/M249, 12ga M- 870/M-500, and 7.62mm M240B). Contractor personnel shall have the ability to become properly trained and qualified on any Non-Lethal Weapons (NLW) that are recommended by the coalition forces. Any special weapons qualifications will be defined by COR. NOTE: All NLWs will be provided by the government.
- Able to perform internal security guard services, at any potential internal security posting, for up to 12-hours (plus contingency and post-associated time), often in austere conditions to include extreme heat, cold, wind, dust, rain or snow.
- Possess at least three years? experience in managing/supervising security guard operations.
- Be fluent in conversational English. Shall have the ability to read and write in English.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of U.S. Embassies, CENTCOM, and ITAR/OFAC
- Extensive Middle East high-level relationship building expertise
- Ability to manage logistics in austere environments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Ability to travel as requested or required based on organizational needs and to work other than normal duty hours, which may include evenings, weekends, and/or holidays
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills working in international and multi- cultural environments, interacting with all levels of staff, clients and consultants in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure; being proactive, resourceful and efficient; and, maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, along with strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important
- Flexibility and maturity are a must
Physical Demands: Shall be able to physically perform internal security guard services, at any potential internal security posting for up to 12 hours (not to exceed 72 hours a week), often in austere conditions to include extreme heat, cold, wind, dust, rain or snow, while donning all required personal protective gear.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
More Jobs For Veterans...