General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Provides technical expertise in Navy secure communications systems to end users;
1. Implements, installs, test, repairs, modifies and/or operates complex communications equipment and systems.
2. Instructs users in the operation and maintenance of the equipment and systems.
3. Serves as company liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects, to include scheduling and planning of projects.
1. Must have an equivalent high school diploma, and 4 - 6 years of directly related Navy secure communications experience.
2. Must have Navy Secure Voice/Communications technical support and installation experience on two or more of the following equipment/systems:
ANDVT- Advanced Narrowband Digital Voice Terminal
STE - Secure Terminal Equipment (All variants)
KG-84 KG-58 KY-99 KY-100
Navy Shipboard SAS/BAS, TVS
Navy EKMS and/or NSA COMSEC
3. Prefer candidates with former Navy Electronics Technician, Information System Technician, or Radioman experience working in a Technical Control facility.
4. Must have an active Secret security clearance.
5. Must have a current valid driver's license.
6. Some travel is required in support of this position.
**** Please Note: When applying for this position, please list on your resume any of the equipment/technology, mentioned in this job description, that you have experience with. **** •
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.