General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
MUST have experience with one or more of the following is required:
- Air Force Way (AFWay)
- Automated Civil Engineer System (ACES)
- Aviation Resources Management System (ARMS)
- Combat Ammunition System (CAS)
- Cargo Movement Operations System (CMOS)
- Enterprise Solutions-Supply (ES-S)
- Integrated Maintenance Data System (IMDS)
- Interim Work Information Management System (IWIMS)
- Logistics Module (LOGMOD)
- Next Generation Information Technology (NexGen)
- Online Vehicle Interactive Management System (OLVIMS)
- Security Forces Management Information System (SFMIS)
- Standard Base Supply System (SBSS)
Experience with Air Force, DoD, the Field Assistance Service (FAS), or similar program highly preferred.
Experience with transportation & freight cost management, logistics, supply chain and or operations processes and systems highly preferred.
Experience in providing technical support and troubleshooting network, desktop and/or systems hardware and software.
Excellent communication, business analytical and problem-solving/trouble shooting skills.
Effective Customer Service and managing skills/capabilities; including a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally.
Strong written and verbal English language skills.
Willing to work shift work, overtime, holidays and weekends when necessary.
Must have an ACTIVE Secret-Level clearance and ability to maintain such clearance.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.