General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
1. 8-10 years of related systems engineering experience.
2. Must possess and maintain a Secret Clearance
3. Must meet DoD 8570 requirements and be eligible for IAT Level II (Security+ CE Certification or equivalent) access upon hire for positions with elevated privileges and must obtain ITIL V3 Foundation within six months of hire
4. Depending on job assignment, additional specific certifications may be required
5. This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide
6. Must have experience using CND tools such as Enterprise Security Information and Event Management Systems (SIEM), Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS, IPS), Web Content Monitoring Systems (Palo Alto, Cisco), Firewall and Syslog logs.
7. Must have the following Firewall experience: Cisco ASA, Cisco IOS FW, Palo Alto
8. Experience with Network TAP/SPAN aggregators: Cisco Nexus with Data Broker, Gigamon HC*, Ixia
9. Basic experience administering and Automating Linux Systems
10. Scripting experience in Powershell/BASH
11. Programming and automation experience utilizing Ruby/Python/Perl
12. Network Access Control (NAC) experience: ForeScout, CounterACT, Cisco ICE
13. Virtualization experience: VMware ESX and NSX, KVM, Xen Server
14. In-depth HBSS experience with configuring and analyzing results from but not limited to HIPS, DLP and VSE
15. Experience in ACAS Operations (Security Center, Nessus Scanner and PVS)
16. The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job. #BICES and #CJPOST
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.