Systems Engineer Design Integration Junior
Job ID: 454850BR
Date posted: Oct. 12, 2018
Description:FBM Reentry requirements and verification Systems Engineer responsible for drafting, reviewing, and releasing requirements specification documents. The Systems Engineer will support FBM-Reentry requirements and verification team projects and coordinate regularly with key stakeholders to maintain program objectives.
**** This position will be located in Centennial, CO. ****
** This position requires a government security clearance and only candidates with US Citizenship will be considered. **
• Experience in design integration / systems engineering and integration.
• Working with multiple engineering disciplines to identify technical product characteristics to develop requirements specifications
• Writing requirements documentation and coordinating release through approval process
• Managing multiple efforts concurrently
• Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- Missile weapon specs and DOD/DOE requirements familiarity
- Government programs
- Familiarity with program and design review process (SRR, PDR, CDR, FRR, etc.).
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a demonstrated ability to interact effectively and build strong relationships
- Experience coordinating with multiple stakeholders
• 2 years of experience in design integration / systems engineering and integration of Aerospace systems.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Requirements Development
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2