Schedule Analyst, Senior (Job Number:441020)
Schedule Analyst (Senior-level)
Overall Assignment Description:
Senior-level Schedule Analyst will provide schedule management by implementing defined processes to develop schedules, collect and review program, project, and segment data to update and maintain schedules, conduct critical path analysis, identify dependencies, and conduct ‘What-if?’ analyses. Senior Schedule Analyst will provide definition, planning and maintenance for robust tools and services to accomplish schedule activity, employing capabilities such as MS Project/Project Server or similar tools. Senior Schedule Analyst will develop and maintain schedules and provide regular reporting of schedule information to designated review activities and for leadership awareness.
- Create, maintain, manage, and operate an automated enterprise schedule activity using government approved schedule tool (e.g. Microsoft Project/Project Server), to allow for the integration and assessment of schedule files and schedule data from across NGA.
- Support NGA/NSG meetings reviewing and presenting schedule data for programs, projects, segments and activities, by providing reports, Gantt charts, and other visualization products, clearly communicating schedule expectations and/or status.
- Identify system development milestones that drive phasing of capabilities to meet enterprise epics or equivalent planning timeframes.
- Develop, manage, and maintain connection of strategic-level and enterprise-level effectivities with lower-level program, project, and segment effectivities and milestones.
- Perform program, project and segment scheduling, executable technical roadmap development, incremental reviews of schedule milestones and activities, and maintain schedule baselines as directed to ensure an informed enterprise level schedule.
- Conduct schedules critical path analysis and provide "what-if" scenarios to identify schedule change impacts, associated risk, and develop mitigation plans.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Release Management to facilitate coordinated capability releases.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or scientific fields such as operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Senior-level scheduling experience.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Project, Primavera, or similar scheduling tool/service for definition, maintenance and reporting of project/program schedule information.
- Previous work experience in government or industry in establishing, or executing a tool-based, schedule management and reporting process.
- Project Management Institute-Scheduling Profession Certification (PMI-SP), AACE PSP Certification, or Microsoft Project/Project Server Certification.
- Demonstrated ability to lead automation of scheduling tasks through preparation of macros, scripts or custom procedures.
- Previous work experience in government or industry in IT and Information Systems development and maintenance support procedures or processes.
- Previous work experience in government or industry supporting schedule management for developments using traditional or Agile and Scrum based methodology or application of methods.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 15, 2018, 9:04:55 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job