full-time employee contract
ManTech is seeking experienced and skilled professionals to assist CBP officers and border enforcement personnel in effectively and efficiently identifying cargo, individuals and conveyances that may present additional risk to the United States; conduct terrorism analysis and global assessments that convey changes in terrorism threats and identify emerging threats; develop and evaluate CBP-wide intelligence based targeting rules and intelligence driven special operations; and coordinate and enhance analysis and targeting efforts.
ManTech is seeking Top Talent as a Financial Data Analyst. Top performers will provide domain expertise and analytical support as part of an integrated agile team that will be responsible for using, developing, maintaining, and enhancing models, tools and software for:
• Intelligence Analysis-Counterterrorism-Network Analysis
• Predictive Modeling
• Threat Research Support
• Entity Resolution
• Query Support
The Financial Data Analyst will:
• Evaluate the relevance of the data to support a specific investigation, to analyze, to determine the performance and sensitivity of the analysis, and to project next steps for refinement, or proxies to achieve the needed results.
• Help interpret some of the data patterns from a conceptual perspective (e.g., based on red flag indicators, schemes/methods).
• Determine appropriate tools and methods for specific projects to identify networks, predict future threats, or isolate and evaluate threat scenarios.
• Work in teams that include intel analysts, data and visualization experts, and software developers.
• Support the identification and analysis of transnational criminal organizations, their future actions, and their methods.
• Contribute to documentation validating reasoning, certainty, and completeness in synthesized information for technical validation as well as for briefings for CBP Officers.
• Deep anti-money laundering (AML) skills.
• Skills in the end-to-end analytics lifecycle to synthesize actionable information through data collection, preparation, and model building.
• CAMS certification is a plus
• Experience with FinCEN Data
• Knowledge or experience with data wrangling, cleansing, and analytics
• Presenting work to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Experience working in law enforcement or classified intelligence analysis environment.
Clearance: Requires US Citizenship with the ability obtain/maintain DHS CBP Suitability. Will possibly will be submitted for a Top Secret level Clearance.