full-time employee contract
ManTech is actively seeking talented professionals eager to “secure the future” supporting mission critical programs and solving some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security.
ManTech is seeking an experienced Intelligence Modernization Liaison to support our growing programs on MCB Quantico, VA.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, growing team that will have a direct impact on the Warfighter.
Must currently hold a TOP SECRET/SCI clearance
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
• Acts as the Liaison between the Marine Corps Warfighting Lab (MCWL) and Intelligence Department maintaining a deep understanding of Intelligence operations and Intelligence capabilities (Program of Record and Research and Development)
• Identifies opportunities for project collaboration with non-Intel equities and ongoing or planned projects within the Rapid Technology Innovation (RTI) Branch.
• Facilitates MCWL wargaming and exercises injects for RTI Branch technologies and experimentation opportunities.
• Stays abreast of Intelligence gaps (both functional and technical), advances in technologies, and identifies opportunities for rapid technology development in order to close both.
• Identifies capability transition opportunities, navigating partnerships, requirements developments, potential funding streams, and transition processes.