PROGRAM BUSINESS MANAGER
Short Job Summary
Program Business Manager supporting program management team for a program that spans technical and management services, hardware, software, data, security and facilities to support the full lifecycle of system planning, acquisition, implementation, operations, enhancement, sustainment, and retirement of IT systems, data, and infrastructure, cloud migration and security services.
Responsible for helping manage budgets, headcount, human and technology investments, and providing in support of an Intelligence Community (IC) customer's CIO organization. This includes planning, forecasting, reporting, monitoring and control activities.
JOB DUTIES /TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for helping manage budgets, headcount, human and technology investments, and providing in support of the ODNI CIO organization.
* Planning, forecasting, reporting, monitoring and control of expenses and investments, providing insights into the financial and program health of the organization, identifying potential risks and opportunities, and driving financial and delivery accountability.
* Work with the Program Manager, Lead System Engineer, Scheduler, and Data Manager to ensure budget and operational excellence across the organization.
Technology used in this occupation:
* Microsoft Project, Excel, and financial accounting tools. MS Office suite.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
* Experience in program execution on government programs
* Program control experience developing and working with program schedules, IMS, IMPs, WBSs, cost accounting and financial management systems, work authorizations, process management systems, and/or reporting.
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Project, Excel, and financial accounting tools. Must be able to quickly learn and master government tools and applications related to business management.
* Experience creating a course of action or solving a problem by conducting research, conceiving and developing new and innovative ideas, theories, and/or solutions, and predicting possible outcomes.
* Experience with reporting information and conducting presentations to senior management, and working as a trusted advisor probing the he expressed and unexpressed needs of clients and peers to understand underlying issues and develop proactive and coherent plans to resolve these in a timely manner.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline and 12+ years of related experience is required.
Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information.
*** U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph Security Clearance is required. ***
Position is contingent upon contract award and may be filled by Team Raytheon members
This position requires a US person.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.