SR SECURITY SUPPORT
Short Job Summary
Provides technical and administrative support to continuous monitoring, cyber assessment, and/or activities involving the integration, application, and implementation of the Intelligence Community (IC) customer's Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process.
JOB DUTIES /TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support the group in the areas of:
* Continuous Monitoring to ensure system health and well-being, assesses security relevant changes for impact to the system and its underlying infrastructure, and supports compliance activities associated with the Privacy Act and related laws
* Cyber Assessment to support the A&A process as required by Intelligence Community Directive(ICD) 503, "Intelligence Community Information Technology Systems Security Risk Management" for systems processing IC data; and
* Information System & Security, to support the integration, application, and implementation of the ODNI Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process, provides guidance and governance for security of ODNI systems and safeguarding of ODNI data, and formulate and inform security policy
* Analysis, investigation, reporting and remediation of cyber incidents,
* Incident escalation, planning and development of cyber countermeasures,
* Initiation of incident notification procedures,
* Collaboration with external IC and DoD Cyber units as well as reporting Cyber Defense status to customer leadership
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
* Three to five (3-5) years of experience in a security support specialist position
* Strong analytical and technical skills in computer network defense operations, ability to lead efforts in Security Engineering
• Ability to work greater than 40 hours per week as needed (occasional night and weekend work required)
• Ability to work on-call for escalated VIP level issues.
• Ability to identify solutions to potential network issues/embrace network simplification and strengthened security
• Ability to conduct event triage and technical analysis leading to root cause determination
* Strong logical/critical thinking abilities
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent experience
* Strong proficiency Report writing – a technical writing sample and technical editing test will be required if the candidate has no prior published intelligence analysis reporting
Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information.
*** U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph Security Clearance is required. ***
Position is contingent upon contract award and may be filled by Team Raytheon members
This position requires a US person.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.