General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Provides configuration management support to assigned projects.
1. Analyzes complex engineering change proposals to determine the effect on the overall system.
2. Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness, proper authorizations, and system updates.
3. Performs various audits and documents results.
4. Monitors subcontractors and vendors to ensure that the applications of customer standards and requirements for the statement of work are properly implemented.
5. Develops configuration and data management documentation based on program requirements.
6. Participates in design reviews, audits, scheduling, budgeting, etc.
7. Identifies requirements and coordinates the development and implementation of computer based configuration/data management systems and related support.
8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related configuration management experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.