Communications Focal Point (CFP) Manager (Job Number:441107)
SAIC is looking for a highly motivated and experienced IT Technical Services Manager to support AFNCR IT Services program and the National Military Command Center (NMCC) at sites including Joint Base Andrews (JBA), Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB), and the Pentagon.
- The ideal candidate will be an expert in all technical aspects of managing IT Operation Centers and have excellent communication skills.
Serve as the focal point to centralize the communication of information to stakeholders around the status of incident, problem, and service request management.
- Provide a common operating picture of the status of services provided.
- Monitor and ensure the qualifications and certifications of staff are current and relevant to the work.
- Maintain industry best practices for centralizing systems configuration information, restoral plans, internal and external service provider communication plans, and incident response/escalation plans.
- Oversee the integration of all incident management, monitoring, reporting, and production activities of the AFNCR enterprise.
- Ensure CFP team members are trained and qualified for their designated positions.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience providing technical support to field engineers, technicians, and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex electro/mechanical equipment, computer systems, complex software, or networked and/or wireless systems.
- .A minimum of 7 years of experience in managing IT operations centers.
- Current DoD 8570-1 IAM Level 3 Certification (e.g., CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Schedule 40-hour work week with the potential for off hours on-call response.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 16, 2018, 2:49:06 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ANDREWS AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job