Siteminder Administrator (Job Number:440918)
SAIC is seeking a Siteminder Administrator to join our team at the U.S. Army Human Resources Command. Candidate will be responsible for supporting day to day operations on enterprise authentication and file transfer technologies. Must have understanding of enterprise authentication/authorization solution using CA Siteminder or an equivalent product. Strong ability to utilize Unix and Linux systems like Red hat Enterprise Linux 5.x/6.x. Understanding of Web-server, app servers, DMZ, BIG IP, 3DNS, VIP and Firewalls required to support applications utilizing the authentication infrastructure. Must be willing to work in an operational support environment supporting 24x7 via on call in various shifts as required. The job is heavy on client interaction and requires excellent communication and documentation skills. Good to have experience on file transfer and encryption technologies but not a must.
- CA Siteminder, Ping, LDAP – KDC, Weblogic, Websphere
- Ability to understand SOAP calls
- Strong understanding of enterprise network - DMZ, BIG IP, VIP, Firewalls, Proxy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to work under pressure
- CA accreditation or certification
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support business and work with System administrators, developers and analysts with troubleshooting issues related to CA Siteminder / LDAP and Federation technologies
- Perform change management and incident management utilizing documented procedures
- Perform alert monitoring and follow documented resolution steps
- Document problem resolutions and publish knowledgebase
- Work with vendor support, System administrators and architects on a regular basis
- Provide 24x7 supports on an on call rotation basis
- Participate in fail over testing, disaster recovery testing and other readiness efforts.
- Participate in an on-call rotation, resolving production issues off hours, during the business week and on weekends.
- Investigate and resolve file transmission issues in all environments.
- Manage encryption keys, install certificates and maintain components required to support secure file transmissions.
- Support maintenance and migrations on infrastructure
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related area, or equivalent preferred
- 2 + years of professional experience in Siteminder administration.
- Experience in mission, high availability, and high reliability environments.
- Knowledge of LDAP or equivalent directory
- Experience with Federation product like CA Siteminder/Ping highly desirable
- Ability to read and analyze logs on UNIX, Linux systems from multiple servers
- Must have good work ethic and follow documented process
- CompTIA Security+
- US Citizen – No dual citizenship
- Possess a SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain one. Must have at least an interim SECRET to begin work on the contract
- Experience in implementation and operational support of Secure Transport protocol solutions that support FTP/ HTTP/s, SSH-FTP, SCP, SFTP
- Understanding of PGP encryption
- Experience with implementing and supporting end to end encryption technology
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 16, 2018, 12:34:46 PM
Primary Location: United States-KY-FORT KNOX
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job