Network Engineer_ECP (Job Number:441081)
SAIC is looking for a Network Engineer to support the design, development, test, and integration of wide area and local area networks for the Integrated Base Defense (IBD) onsite at the Product Support Center (PSC)/HSV Airport.
The selected candidate will perform task dealing with broadcast and multicast over WAN’s, DoD hardening of Cisco equipment, network monitoring utilizing primarily Solarwinds tools, network troubleshooting across interconnected networks.
Additional task will include:
- Implementation/evaluation of Microsoft server and workstation firewalls
- Performing scanning and remediation of deployed systems to ensure Risk Management Framework for Department of Defense Information Technology (RMF for DoD IT) standards are being met
- Building configuration files for operational system that meet DoD security standard guidelines
- BS degree and 5+ years of related experience in an academic, government or commercial environment
- Familiarity with the Cisco command line
- Must meet DoD 8570.01-M minimum of IAT Level II Certification (i.e. Security + CE)
- Candidates without a current IAT-II Certification may be considered but must obtain full certification within 6 months of employment.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Knowledge of the DoD DIARMF/Cybersecurity process and VMware
- Cisco CCNA R/S and Security Certifications
- Recognized Security certifications (CISSP, CASP, SANs, etc.) or Microsoft Desktop or Sever Certifications
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 16, 2018, 1:47:42 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job