WMD Counterproliferation Analyst (Job Number:441077)
- SAIC is seeking a WMD Counterproliferation Analyst in Arlington, VA.
- Provide continuous support to the U.S. Army Nuclear and Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Agency (USANCA) to include study and assessment of USG, DoD, Joint, and Army Countering WMD (CWMD) Counterproliferation policy issues.
- Review and provide comment on CWMD-related documents (e.g, Theater Campaign Plans, Joint and Army doctrine, Presidential Policy Directives, Quadrennial Defense Review, Unified Command Plan, and Joint and Army Concepts documents)
- Provide operations, program management, and information technology staff support to USANCA in execution of its responsibilities for developing Counterproliferation policy using database management computer systems (e.g., SharePoint); collecting, analyzing, presenting, communicating, and filing information related to Counterproliferation policy, implementation and compliance planning; gaining fluency in Army and Joint staffing processes; and attending meetings, conferences, training courses, Tanks, and briefings, as required.
- Monitor available information sources for items of significance to the Army in matters relating to WMD Counterproliferation.
- Present findings and research in a variety of formats and for audiences at various levels.
- Support Army Staffing processes via the Task Management System.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in in International Studies, National Security Studies, Biochemistry, Physics, Nuclear Engineering or other WMD-related field OR Three years military service in combat arms/maneuver/combined arms operations or strategic analysis, policy formulation, or program oversight associated with Combating WMD/CBRN or a related field.
- Demonstrated analytical abilities with strong research skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral. Strong attention to detail is critical.
- Expert user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) suite; ability to utilize SharePoint.
- TOP SECRET with ability to acquire SCI. (NOTE: Can consider SECRET with ability to acquire TS/SCI if all other qualifications are met and client approves)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 14, 2018, 11:07:51 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-FORT BELVOIR
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job