Sharepoint Developer (Job Number:440933)
Location: Huntsville, AL
The successful candidate will provide analytical and hands on technical leadership to support mission essential solutions and services.
- They are self-motivated and possesses superior written and oral communication skills.
- They will participate in evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and development of a SharePoint 2013/2016 environment.
- Responsible for designing, building and maintaining SharePoint 2013/2016 enterprise applications and supporting .NET applications developed using SharePoint and Provider-hosted Add-ins.
- Participates in requirements gathering, technical design sessions, peer reviews, and integration testing. Assumes accountability for ensuring efficient and high quality software deliverables.
- Proficient in performing both manual and tool- assisted code reviews for security compliance, best practices and performance. Ability to optimize new and existing code.
- Ability to troubleshoot SharePoint workflows, utilizing tools such as SharePoint Designer or Nintex Workflows.
- Familiar with DISA application development STIGs and well versed in DOD information assurance policies and regulations.
- Strong customer focus and teamwork skills required. Ability to innovatively solve technical issues and work through organizational challenges by thinking out of the box.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS Degree preferred but will consider Associates with additional years of experience.
- 3 years of relevant work experience.
- DOD IAT Level I Certification (CompTIA Network+CE or A+CE required, Security+CE preferred)
- At least one current Microsoft Certification (MCP, MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, MCSD, or MCSE)
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- SharePoint 2013, InfoPath, Nintex Workflow, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with SQL Tools such as SSRS and BCS
- Experience with REST, .NET (Preferred)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 17, 2018, 1:24:32 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job