Air Force Space Command - Logistics Analyst - Military veterans preferred
2019-01-19 SAIC (www.saic.com)
Albuquerque New Mexico 87123 United States
Performs system fault analysis, life cycle maintenance and integrated product support (IPS) of major systems. Controls the efficient flow of goods, services and information between points of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements. May also plan, schedule and manage the efficient movement of material from receiving or the warehouse to production. Develops raw material requirements and scheduling requirements from engineering specifications and production schedules and plans and manages material movement with purchasing, warehouse, and production. Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistic processes. Logistics functions encompass maintenance, supply, transportation and logistics plans. Inherently included as logistics tasks are program formulation, policy planning, coordination, inspection, integrated logistics processes, joint planning logistics, acquisition and wholesale logistics, product support, asset visibility, material management and supervision (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee).
1. Responsible to the Sustainment Operations Lead to perform as the leader of the logistics engineering and sustainment technical team.
2. Directs system fault analysis, lifecycle maintenance and integrated product support (IPS) in support of multiple Task Orders and CLINs in multiple locations within CONUS; ensures the execution and continuous improvement of integrated logistics processes, acquisition logistics trade studies, product support, and team supervision and oversight.
3. This is an important position in a high profile and technically challenging program which establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegate assignments to subordinates in a geographically dispersed environment. Candidates will execute the following USAF and DoD regulations and policies in addition to those posed at a later date by PM: AFI 23-101 Air Force Material Management, AFI 63-101/20-101 Integrated Life Cycle Management, DoDI 4151.19, Serialized Item Management (SIM) for Life Cycle Management of Materiel, DoDI 4151.20, Depot Maintenance Core Capabilities Determination Process, DoDI 4151.22, Condition Based Maintenance Plus (CBM+) for Materiel Maintenance, DoDI 8320.04, Item Unique Identification (IUID) Standards for Tangible Personal Property, DoD Directive 5000.01 and DoD Instruction 5000.02.
4. Conducts senior management reviews objectives to determine success of sustainment operations, test results, technical data recording, and operational readiness rates.
5. Establishes operating policies and procedures that affect departments and subordinate sections and work units. Responsible for drafting, seeking approval for, and executing Life Cycle Sustainment Plans.
6. Interprets company-wide policies and procedures and may be involved in development of budgets, schedules and performance standards.
7. Directs teams for the proper analysis, development, evolution, implementation, documentation, and lifecycle support of the overall system analysis by working with other team members to ensure completeness and robustness of the entire system.
8. Supports logistics engineering teams for program execution. Functional areas include Sustaining Engineering, Maintenance Planning and Management, Supply Support, PHS&T, Technical Data, and Facilities Management
9. Provides technical and team leadership to systematically design, develop, prototype, test and deploy a major system and capability to an important customer.
10. Works with the Lead Systems Engineer, Mission Integrator, and other teams to ensure proper lifecycle support of the system according to the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
11. Researches and analyzes supportability impacts of proposed hardware designs
12. Develops methodologies and metrics to assess supportability
13. Enforces physical security measures and 100% accountability of all assigned program property.
14. Provides thought leadership and day-to-day logistics leadership to development team.
Travel: Travel within USA 10%
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience. An additional 4 years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level To Obtain: Top Secret (TS)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Must possess training and/or experience in the following software:
1. USAF Systems Engineering-Life Cycle Management (SE-LCM)
2. USAF Equipment Management System software
3. Raytheon EAGLE Maintenance Management Information System
4. Raytheon EAGLE Logistics Supportability Analysis Report system