full-time employee contract
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform scheduled and special inspections of F-15S Release and Suspension Equipment to include all bomb racks, pylons, launchers and adapters
• Perform scheduled and special inspections of Support Equipment (SE) such as the Universal Ammunition Loading System (UALS)
• Support Phase inspections by removing/installing pylons, bomb racks, launchers and adapters as required
• Inspect and store Alternate Mission Equipment (AME)
• Perform On-the-Job Training for assigned trainees
• Order and receive parts
• Requires a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in USAF AFSC 2W1X1 of which two (2) years must be at the seven (7) level.
• Must be a qualified F-15S Armament Systems Specialist
• Experience in F-15S Weapons Release/Armament Shop is preferable
• A minimum of one year experience in performing or supervising functions such as tear down, build-up and check-out of F-15S Bomb Racks, Missile Launchers, Adapters and associated equipment is mandatory
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.