Red Team Developer SME (Job Number:441117)
- SAIC is seeking a Sr. Cyber Security Analyst (Red Team Developer) who will be a member of technical engineering and services solutions to a DoD Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) in support of mission critical DoD systems in Stafford, VA.
- Create and maintain the body of documentation that describes Government’s Red Team’s formal network penetration methodology.
- Review and refine methodologies to successfully conduct Red Team operations.
- Develop plans to successfully conduct network exploitation, penetration testing, cyber threat emulation and Red Team operations.
- Conduct no-notice and cooperative Red Team assessments and operations.
- Develop and submit detailed reports of findings, analysis and recommendations.
- Research existing exploit code and/or develop proof-of-concept or exploit code for test and evaluation of mitigations solutions.
- Develop and maintain custom applications (malware development) to support mission requirements to ensure Command and Control during Red Team operations.
- Identify potential network and system vulnerabilities and mis-configurations through the use and expert employment of all available Enterprise Network scanning and discovery systems.
- Provide the support required maintaining the Government’s accreditation per the proscribed standards to include documentation and technical writing support as needed.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related IT field our four years of experience in lieu of degree, plus 16+ years experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing exploit code for network and system penetration testing.
- 5+ years of experience developing specialized applications for the assessment and security testing of web applications.
- 5+ years of experience developing and maintaining custom applications that exploit known system vulnerabilities or system mis- configurations to configurations to gain system command and control during red team operations.
DESIRED SKILLS AND CERTIFICATES: .
- 8140 (8570) IAT III Certification Required: One of the following :CASP CE, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GICSP, GCIH
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 18, 2018, 10:57:17 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-QUANTICO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job