full-time employee contract
ManTech is actively seeking talented professionals eager to “secure the future” supporting mission critical programs and solving some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security.
ManTech is seeking Shipboard Electronic Technicians for our growing programs in Norfolk, VA.
This billet requires a current Secret clearance.
Overview & Position Requirements:
• Performs production assembly operations on cables, and sub-assemblies
• Familiar with Shipyard and NAVSEA installation requirements and supporting documentation
• Must be able to pass background check for access to Shipyards and/or Naval Bases
• Ability to work from blueprints, drawings, technical manuals, handbooks and other technical documentation
• Lift heavy objects up to 50 pounds
• Install cables in shipboard cableways using approved methods. This requires the ability to climb ladders, physically pull the cable and knowledge of proper installation methods
• Uses wiring lists, schematics, blueprints, and verbal and written instructions to route, tag, test and terminate shipboard cables
• Experience: 3-8 years of related Cable installation experience. Must be able to work aboard a ship and in a shipyard environment.
• OSHA 10
• 1-3 years of related Cable installation experience. Must be able to work aboard a ship and in a shipyard environment.
• Cable Fabrication Certification-Preferred
• Cable Way Certification-Preferred
CVN73 RCS/SSES/DS and Topside Shipboard AIT, Integration, and Testing TASK ORDER to support the integrated Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence (C4I) capabilities aboard Aircraft Carrier CVN73 under Refueling Complex Overhaul (RCOH), for the Program Executive Office (PEO).
Radio Communications System (RCS)
Ship Signal Exploitation System (SSES)
Distributed Systems (DS)
Must have a SECRET CLEARANCE
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security