Embedded SW Engineer Sr Principal (Job Number:441076)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Senior Principal Embedded SW Engineer to provide support to a Navy customer in North Charleston, SC.
- Engineering includes the design, development, and documentation of software to support Distributed Common Ground/Surface System – Marine Corps (DCGS-MC) Geospatial and All-Source Intelligence Engineering.
- The candidate shall apply engineering, security, and scientific disciplines to perform technical analysis of, development of, selection of software, or modification to existing software currently fielded by DCGS-MC with an emphasis on system performance, interoperability, and maximizing the use of existing capabilities where possible.
- This also includes software engineering efforts and development required to support software implemented on the system, sub- systems, and components utilizing computers, electronics, and software.
- Planning, designing, developing, integrating, supporting, and delivering algorithms, software (source code and executable), computer programs are the inherent activities tasking.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Network Security, or Computer Science.
- Completed the following certifications within one and a half year after assuming duties: Microsoft Certified Professional(MCP) OR A Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) A certification in that meets the requirements for IAT level 3 (i.e., Security + CISSP)
- Fourteen (14) years of experience in C4ISR software development and integration programs, to include: Technology Analysis and Assessment, Design Definition, Development of Systems Specification, Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture, Systems/Equipment Integration, Test & Evaluation Criteria, and Logistics support of C4ISR requirements.
- Five (5) years of technical experience in support of Navy or Marine Corps Command and Control systems. Note: Experience may be concurrent.
- Must currently obtain a Secret - must be able to obtain a TS/SCI
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 19, 2018, 9:39:07 AM
Primary Location: United States-SC-NORTH CHARLESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job