The C&E Auditor will report to the C&E Manager and will support the Company’s C&E Program. Specifically, the C&E Auditor will: (1) perform store compliance reviews, (2) perform non-store IT-related compliance review projects, and (3) develop and support the execution of continuous auditing and monitoring projects.
• Perform store compliance reviews focusing on compliance with federal and state laws and regulations.
• Perform non-store compliance review projects with a focus on IT systems, including reviewing system objectives, assessing business process designs, and testing system performance in compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
• Support development and execution of continuous auditing and monitoring program.
• Assist with the development of compliance review/audit scope, evaluation of review/audit procedures and preparation of compliance review reports.
• Assist in the development of the annual C&E Audit Plan and assist with quarterly and year-end C&E reporting to the Audit Committee and Senior Management team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to conduct compliance review projects with a high degree of independence.
• Ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships.
• Ability to handle a variety of projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
• Ability to travel for store compliance reviews (approximately 15%)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Four-year degree in Accounting, Information Systems or related degree required.
• Minimum of 2 years of Audit or C&E Program experience preferred.
• CPA and/or CISA licensure preferred.
• Experience with data analytics using querying languages (SQL and Teradata SQL) and data analysis/visualization software (Tableau) is preferred
• Experience with controls and compliance, including IT controls, IT applications, operating system, database, and system development and implementation audits or experience with testing information system security or similar applications preferred.
• Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
• Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).