General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Conducts negotiation and administration of government contracts and/or subcontracts.
1. Administers contracts and/or subcontracts, including negotiation, correspondence, documentation, certification, financial reporting and product delivery.
2. Participates in the negotiation of contract terms from proposal stage to project close-out in accordance with relevant regulations.
3. Participates in the preparation of proposals including pricing and scheduling details and coordination of requirements.
4. Prepares consulting agreements.
5. Modifies contract schedules and participates in vendor reseller agreement negotiations when required.
6. Ensures timely processing of technical reports and deliverables.
7. Generates reports on contract and subcontract activity as required.
8. Reviews and approves subcontractor invoices.
9. Serves as a liaison with contractors and subcontractors regarding contracting issues.
10. Maintains and updates a bid and proposal log in accounting system.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
2-5 years of related experience in contracts administration. Must have strong MS Office skills. Security clearance not required, but must be clearable.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.