General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Service Delivery Manager/Service Center Lead
U.S. Top Secret/SCI Clearance
This is a Key Personnel position.
This is an Emergency Essential Civilian (EEC) positions.
This position offers an exciting opportunity supporting a dynamic, real-word mission in Seoul, South Korea. Often called "the Land of Morning Calm," South Korea is an exciting place to be as it provides numerous opportunities for you, your family, and friends to experience a great diverse culture of people, activities, and friends. Additionally, being located in South Korea lends itself to the convenience of being able to travel and visit surrounding countries, such as Thailand, Japan, Singapore, etc. This is truly a unique opportunity.
The Service Delivery Manager/Service Center Lead manages and directs the day-to-day operations of the Service Desk and ITIL Service Operations functions supporting this ~$14M/year program. Additionally, this position manages and is responsible for the completion of all tasks supporting successful program execution, including technical work, and staff supervision. Specific responsibilities include:
Service Delivery Manager:
1. Supervises Service Desk personnel in providing customers with courteous, professional, expert Tier-1 and Tier-2 workstation and network troubleshooting service, authorized service interruption (ASI) management, SIPRNET token PIN reset service and security incident response. Service will be provided via secure telephone, non-secure telephone, and/or Government-designated remote desktop application.
2. Meets and/or exceeds all customer-defined metrics, such as abandoned call rate, initial response requirements, and restoral objectives. Evaluates processes to identify areas for improvement to enhance mission while driving efficient, effective, high quality performance.
3. Ensures Service Desk personnel adhere to procedures for:
4. Ensure all Service Desk personnel: (1) possess required Security clearances; (2) meet English/Korean language requirements; and, (3) are at least IAT Level II-certified.
5. Documents and updates service delivery procedures annually in a Service Desk Support SOP.
6. Continuously monitors network devices, servers, and services using Government-designated enterprise operations manager. Opens tickets for any problems discovered during enterprise monitoring.
Service Center Lead for ITIL Service Operations
(1) 8-10 years or more managing a multi-work IT support staff, prefer 2 of which must have been in the private sector within the last 10 years, supporting commercial companies.
(2) At least three (3) years of experience in managing, or working in, a customer-support Service Desk for an IT services contract.
(1) PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
(2) Commercial certification (e.g., Help Desk Institute) in Service Desk operations.
(3) Minimum of ITIL Practitioner certification.
#cjpost #dpost #GDITRecruiter #ISDCJ
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelor of Science Degree which includes at least 24 semester hours in a combination of computer science or information technology, mathematics, probability, statistics, mathematical logic, science, operation, research, or subject-matter courses requiring substantial competence in college-level mathematics or statistics.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another related degree.