Cyber Operations Planner (Job Number:441313)
- SAIC is seeking Cyber Operations Planner to support US Army Cyber Command at Ft. Belvoir, Virginia.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of cyber capabilities and the Joint Operational Planning process to Identify, track, and resolve issues impacting training, exercises, and daily operations.
- Act as SME for ARCYBER wide range of current issues and advise the customer providing course of action analysis.
- Monitor exercise activities and report to customer on emerging exercise plans, policies, and procedures to establish overall objectives, priorities and plans for the joint exercise program, assuring focus on issues and challenges critical to pursuit of cyberspace operations.
- Duties include direct support to the Technical Warfare Center, reviewing and evaluating cyber policy directives/documents and issue papers; assisting customers with identifying and developing requirements; providing the technical research analysis and recommendations to develop cyberspace courses of actions, tactics, techniques and procedures in order to support cyberspace operations.
- In addition planners must apply analytical methodologies to assess measures of performance for operation scenarios and develop documents such as after action reports, lessons observed and learned and well as results and conclusions.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Prior experience working on the Army Staff, Joint Staff, or COCOM staff.
- Experience in intelligence, cyber, IT, or communications disciplines.
- Experience in Intelligence Analysis in direct support to operations (military or government).
- Technical understanding in the areas of network operations, network mapping, network protocols, network topology architectures, network exploitation of specific protocols and technologies, and target research.
- Top Secret / SCI
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 22, 2018, 2:47:15 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-FORT BELVOIR
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job