full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Sr. Systems Administrator, in the Reston, VA area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The NIS Division provides mission solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• The Systems Administrator will support the customer by delivering technical support to customer management and providing resources for the technical services required to enable customer mission accomplishment.
• In addition, the responsibilities also entail the following: Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
• Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems. Sets up administrator and service accounts. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
• Provides advice and training to end-users. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned. Participates in special projects as required.
• Serves as a company expert in establishing procedures for the maintenance of data files and control procedures for a complex system of networked computers or for a single group of microcomputers linked to a host workstation, or mainframe.
• Responsible for system security and data integrity.
• Monitors and defines the use of resources, and works with management to define requests for information.
�� Provides technical guidance to lesser-experienced systems administrators.
TS/SCI clearance required with Full Scope Polygraph