General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Analyzes, administers, and maintains VTC telecommunications systems.
1. Evaluates, analyzes, administers and maintains voice, data and wireless VTC communications systems.
2. Reads and interprets circuit diagrams and electrical schematics.
3. Prepares detailed specifications and flowcharts for implementation of new internal systems or modifications to vendor systems.
4. Coordinates installation of equipment.
5. May Install, test, adjust and troubleshoot equipment as necessary.
6. Monitors the operations of VTC telecommunications systems and services of vendors.
7. Provides end-user training of VTC telecommunications features and functionality.
8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Analysts and Technicians.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related VTC telecommunications experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
Security Plus or equivalent DoD 8570 certification required.