Security Force Assistance Brigade – Regional/Culture Analyst/Trainer (Job Number:440988)
Security Force Assistance Brigade – Regional/Culture Analyst/Trainer
SAIC has a contingent openings for Regional/Culture Analyst/Trainer’s to deliver/support all resident instruction in support of the Regional and Cultural related instruction requirements for the Security Force Assistance Brigade at the United States Army – Maneuver Center of Excellence at Fort Benning, GA.
- Responsible for determining the organization, communication and delivery of the course content and materials, and for developing learning activities and demonstrations.
- Collaborates with customer or internal functional organization to develop, enhance, and/or evaluate new or existing learning objectives and course content.
- Creates course content, training materials, visual aids and documentation to support a variety of instructional formats such as lecture, lab exercises, field training, computer-based training (CBT), and/or web-based training (WBT).
- Develops exam materials and may be responsible for testing and qualitative evaluation of participant's attainment of learning objectives.
- Personnel who support this requirement deliver instructional content using principles of adult learning with an emphasis on student-centered learning.
- The goal of student-centered learning is to strengthen the problem-solving skills and critical thinking techniques of individuals completing any training program sponsored by the CATC.
- The goal of the analyst/trainer/facilitator is to engage the participants in a variety of activities, exercises, conversations, and discussions that challenge the traditional way of seeing problems and applying solutions leveraging the eight competencies a facilitator is expected to have:
- Prepares for training delivery
- Creates a positive learning climate
- Establishes credibility as facilitator
- Adapts teaching to what participants know and how they learn
- Focus on learning objectives
- Facilitates learning by encouraging participation
- Employs a variety of teaching tools and techniques
- Ensures learning outcome
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum BA/BS in any field or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
- All applicants must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the military with at least 2 of those years in a leadership position at platoon/company or higher.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 23, 2018, 7:55:40 AM
Primary Location: United States-GA-FORT BENNING
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job