Electronic Warfare Subject Matter Expert (Job Number:441173)
- SAIC is seeking an Electronic Warfare Subject Matter Expert in Fort Benning, GA.
- Position will serve the EW SME for the Modeling and Simulation Branch (MSB) of the Maneuver Battle Lab (MBL). Must have a thorough background and understanding of the planning and execution of EW in Army Maneuver Brigades (IBCT, SBCT, ABCT, SFAB).
- Additionally, they must be experts in the employment of EW Systems, the system enablers that comprise it, and the supporting architecture at each level of command (Brigade and below).
- Candidate must be capable of assisting in the planning, development, and implementation of a comprehensive simulation experimentation plan to ensure successful execution of major concept development simulation experiments assigned to the MSB.
- They will be required to coordinate with various staff members of the Maneuver Center of Excellence Directorates and organizations to ensure EW experiment objectives are synchronized and nested within experiment’s tactical plan.
- SME must be able to document insights and findings on the impact of emerging EW technologies and tactical maneuver concepts and how they are applicable to experiment objectives.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters degree and 5 years of experience.
- Thorough knowledge of DoD (especially US Army / USMC) EW tactics and doctrine to include strong background in tactics, techniques, and procedures required to plan, organize and develop offensive or defensive EW operations.
- Extensive knowledge of capabilities and limitations of US and Threat EW equipment and systems.
- Previous experience preparing and coordinating requirements, decision papers, fact sheets, information papers, and briefing slides.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Desired Qualifications & Knowledge.
- Graduate of US Army Cyber Operations Course (170A Course).
- Experience in Army Electronic Warfare Operations, especially in combat.
- Knowledge of Cyber Operations.
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Hold a current IAT / IAM Level 2 Certification (Security +, etc.)
- Experience with DoD simulations (virtual or constructive)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 23, 2018, 9:14:13 AM
Primary Location: United States-GA-FORT BENNING
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job