What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
As an Advanced Data Analytics / Project Manager you’re a key member of our Supply Chain Operations and Business Transformation team, In this role, you’ll drive innovation and optimization to enable business growth and strategic contributions across a broad, cross-functional landscape.
Your responsibilities will involve:
Additional responsibilities include:
- Design and develop methods, processes and tools to consolidate and analyze large, internal data sets from multiple sources
- Enable data-driven discovery and decision-making to collaborate with key stakeholders for business process improvements
- Develop and examine modeling and measuring techniques using inquisitive creativity along with mathematics, statistical and engineering methods for predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Provide technical expertise toward pre-determined long-range goals, plans the determination of which methods are appropriate in order to creatively explore, mine, analyze, and manipulate data sets.
- Interpret and communicate the analytic models and outcomes, including executive level summary analysis and presentations
Some travel may be required, estimated up to 10% of time with mostly domestic overnight stays for multiple days. This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.Required Skills:
- Lead collaboration between systems, tools and information and cross-functional teams to identify and implement business process improvement opportunities to identify and analyze data, and troubleshoot issues resulting in improved business performance
- Collaborate and influence significant improvements of processes, systems or products to enhance performance of the Supply Chain areas
- Communicates with parties within and outside of own job function and external customers or suppliers
- Extract data across multiple source systems to consolidate information into a single source for consumption and/or distribution resulting in actionable communication as needed
- Effectively communicate system and process changes to the team and stakeholders while successfully influencing positive change
- Lead the formulation of key metrics and forecasts
- Develop efficient, workable production solutions
- Designs and implements processes and solutions with a spirit of “intrapreneurship” associated with a wide variety of data sets used for data/text mining, analysis, modeling, and predicting to enable informed business decisions.
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis.
- Determine new ways to improve data and search quality, and predictive capabilities.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- 8+ years Business Analytics Project Leadership, Project Management experience
- Experience with Data Analytics, Data Bases, Data Mining, Data Interpretation and/or Data Modeling/Visualization
- Must be able to attain a Secret Clearance after employment.
- U.S. Citizenship is required
Required Education:Bachelor’s DegreeThis job is posted internally as: Sr. Principal Business Process Analyst
- Experience in supply chain data analytics or IT role that supports Supply Chain or in a Production or Manufacturing function that collaborates with Supply Chain and heavily utilizes SC data analytics
- Experience with Supply Chain processes
- SharePoint development
- Rapid Response / Kinaxis
- SAP and BW ad hoc reporting
- SAP Xcelsius, Lumira and Web Intelligence
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, formulas, graphing, macros, forms, etc) and Access
- SAP Supply Chain/Purchasing
- Lean or Six Sigma Specialist/Expert
- PMP certification
- Innovative change agent with the ability to stay organized and to manage multiple high priorities and maintain strong attention to detail
- Strong Business Acumen / Business Intelligence and ability to turn data into usable information
- Proven ability to present complex data to senior and executive leadership conveying key points and obtaining concurrence for next steps
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with a network of technical peers, business partners and customers to achieve objectives
- Demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate and manage objectives effectively
- Demonstrated ability to use sound judgment and make good technical and business decisions
- Flexibility/adaptability to work within changing circumstances
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the field by continuous learning and proactively champion promising new methods relevant to the problems at hand
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
“Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
- Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.