Raytheon Cybersecurity & Special Missions (CSM) provides cybersecurity and advanced intelligence solutions that strengthen our global customers' critical infrastructures, information systems and mission.
Raytheon supports a mission critical full life-cycle Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Services contract, which includes strategic initiatives, establishing policies, providing governance, defining IT solutions, and delivering IT capabilities through innovation, transformation, and collaboration. Raytheon is looking for cleared, industry leading IT professionals to deliver innovative, mission critical IT capabilities and services in support national defense.
The Program Manager plans, directs, and coordinates computer-related activities including electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming. Performs day-to-day management of the program, and develop long-term and strategic objectives to ensure that end user requirements will be satisfied in future years of the contract. Incumbents perform horizontal integration planning, and interface with other functional areas, ensuring that technical solutions and schedules are implemented in a timely manner.
Provide management of contract personnel and ensure high quality and acceptable task completion and deliverables within their contract in compliance with the SOW. Provide frequent periodic reports on the status of the contractor staffing.
They are the point of contact for non-routine to moderately complex installation projects for communication networks. They are accountable for meeting contractual performance criteria and due dates during service delivery, and successful overall project completion. They coordinate activities in support of program managers and teams that support the provisioning, design, installation, maintenance, and billing of services. They track and monitor service orders through completion and turn-up, and prepare deliverables (e.g., status reports to Government, order information, open issues).
JOB DUTIES /TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensure that Contractor tasks are completed within the deadlines, tasking guidance from the Government is clear and unambiguous, contract personnel are qualified to perform the tasks, and potential personnel problems are pre-empted.
* Consult and coordinate with the appropriate Task Manager for problem resolution, task scheduling, new resource requirements, training needs, and task clarification.
* Establish and implement streamlined processes and procedures enabling the Contractor to rapidly respond to surge requirements for increased contract personnel.
* Assure SLA requirements are met.
* Plan consults with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
* Direct daily operations of department by: analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
* Assign and review work of systems analysts, programmers, and other computer-related workers.
* Stay abreast of advances in technology.
* Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
* Review and approve all systems charts and programs prior to their implementation.
* Directs the work of systems analysts, computer programmers, support specialists, and other computer-related workers.
* Plan and coordinate activities such as installation and upgrading of hardware and software, programming and system design, development of computer networks, and implementation of Internet and intranet sites. They are increasingly involved with the upkeep, maintenance, and security of networks.
* Analyze the computer and information needs of their organizations from an operational and strategic perspective and determine immediate and long-range personnel and equipment requirements.
* Project Management software (Project, Primavera)
* Financial tracking software
* Customer relationship management CRM software - ACTI software; Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
* Performance Solutions Technology ManagePro; Provisioning software
* Enterprise resource planning ERP software - Microsoft Dynamics AX; Microsoft Dynamics NAV;
* Oracle E-Business Suite; Oracle JD Edwards OneWorld
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
* Program Manager experience (specific computer languages, systems or technologies, expertise with the subject matter or technology outweighs the number of years of experience, especially with emerging technologies), commensurate with education, as outlined below.
* Ability to mentor or train other team members and share expertise within and across contracts, organizational boundaries and with customers
* Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline
* Doctorate plus 8 years' experience; Masters plus 10 years' experience; Bachelors plus 12 years' experience; Associate plus 14 years' experience; High School/GED plus 16 years' experience
Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information.
*** U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph Security Clearance is required. ***
Position is contingent upon contract award and may be filled by Team Raytheon members
This position requires a US person.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.