SharePoint Administrator (Job Number:441364)
SAIC is seeking a SharePoint Administrator to join our team at the U.S. Army Human Resources Command. The SharePoint Administrator administers and maintains the SharePoint environments, including updates, search services, architecture, and security.
As a SharePoint Administrator, some of your additional responsibilities will include:
Installing and setting up new SharePoint environments, SharePoint services, and websites; monitoring, troubleshooting, patching, and upgrading the SharePoint environments and services.
Maintaining security for SharePoint servers, services, and applications.
Creating sites, templates, workflows, lists and libraries.
Monitoring server performance, setting up user security, implementing backup, and restoring options Migrating content from one version of SharePoint to another during an upgrade of the application. Developing and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE OR SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related area, or equivalent preferred and 2+ years' experience; or a Master's degree and zero (0) years' related experience.
- 2+ years of SharePoint experience and experience supporting enterprise level applications. 4 additional years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Security+ Certification
- DOD Secret Clearance Required to begin, an interim Secret is acceptable to start work.
- Knowledge of web application design, development, change management, and best practices;
- Experience High level of professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in an articulate, professional manner.
- Ability to translate complex data into understandable conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative environment, meet deadlines, and multi-task while maintaining quality standards.
- Ability to prioritize based on organizational needs and to shift priorities on short notice.
- Knowledge of network architecture as applied to SharePoint servers and environment and of Active Directory and how it integrates with SharePoint.
Knowledge of SQL Server and how it is utilized by SharePoint
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 24, 2018, 8:57:45 AM
Primary Location: United States-KY-FORT KNOX
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job