Sr. Systems Engineer (Job Number:441126)
- Use knowledge of systems engineering processes, methods, tools, and program roles to help develop, implement, and deploy MBSE integrated systems engineering solutions for Aerospace Ground Equipment.
- Use MBSE environment to capture stakeholder and system requirements and develop Logically Derived and Linked Requirements, Architecture Descriptions, Interface Definitions and System Diagrams.
- They work closely with the Electrical, Software and Aerospace Engineers to determine the correct requirements and equipment specifications to accommodate the flight spacecraft/vehicle.
- Will participates in engineering reviews and follow release engineering processes.
Required Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline, or four (4) years of a demonstrated and established knowledge base and subject matter expertise relevant to specific technical disciplines of the SOW.
- In addition, five (5) years of experience in the areas of systems engineering developing Systems Engineering work products, including: System Specifications, Logically Derived and Linked Requirements, Architecture Descriptions, Interface Definitions, System Diagrams, Trade Studies, etc..
- In addition, ability to model complex systems using SysML, UPDM, BPMN, and/or UAF. As well as working knowledge of systems engineering tools such as Rhapsody and SparxEA.
- Must currently obtain a Secret - must be able to obtain a TS
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 24, 2018, 12:07:03 PM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job