Raytheon Global Business Services (GBS) is seeking a strong candidate to join the Raytheon Enterprise Procurement Services (REPS) Electrical Team. This position will manage medium to high complexity external procurements in support of multiple production programs. Desk will involve managing a high volume of orders as well as higher dollar procurements. The buyer will be the focal point for interface and communications between the Programs and Suppliers.
Responsibilities will include:
· Quotation activities
· Documentation write-up
· Selecting qualified suppliers
· Seeking alternate suppliers (when applicable)
· Supplier negotiations (price, schedules and terms & conditions)
· Post-award management in accordance with company directives and REPS & Business Unit work instructions.
· Significant supplier interaction in collaboration with Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
· Managing Supplier's critical path in support of key program milestones
· Strategic planning while supporting daily tactical and detailed activities
· May be required to participate in supplier development activity
· Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in procurement/buying role.
· Ability to multi-task and perform in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
· DoD procurement experience and knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFARS) as well as ITAR and import/export
· Ability to lead formal negotiations (price, schedule and supplier exceptions to contractual flow down requirements, i.e., Terms and Conditions)
· Ability to place a PO of medium to high complexity and process a high volume of POs (across various business units).
Excellent time management skills - manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet team performance metrics
Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with internal customers and suppliers.
· Ability to perform effectively in a virtual environment with minimal supervision
· Proficiency to perform and comprehend price analysis, source selection/justification
· Experience gathering Cost and Pricing data
· Experience with reading and understanding drawings, specifications, and other engineering documents
· Some travel will be required.
· Use standard computer systems focused on supplier management processes (SAP-PRISM)
· Knowledge of build to print PO processes and management
· Use PO documentation standards and systems (EPAD)
· Experience working with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Raytheon tools and knowledge of supply chain processes
· Knowledge of Interconnect product commodities
· Six Sigma or equivalent certification
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Required Experience and Education:
· Minimum 2 years of experience and Bachelor’s Degree BS or BA (preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Contract Administration, but will consider other degree fields with applicable experience)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.