General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
San Diego | Usa
Sustains Navy enterprise business operation application.
1. Provides application maintenance and technical support for customer websites.
2. Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics.
3. Provides technical consultation for upgrades and enhancements of existing systems.
4. Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents updates for application programs.
5. Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
6. Plans, schedules and conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action.
7. May prepare technical user guides.
8. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
1. 5-8 years of related experience in web software development and sustainment required.
2. ASP.net programming and SQL Server environment experience with current Security+ certification required.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.