Quality and Compliance Assurance Sr Functional Lead (Job Number:441009)
- The Quality and Compliance Assurance Senior Functional Lead is responsible for directing and coordinating activities associated with reviewing the quality of products and services and adherence to process guidance.
- Defines, implements, and administers the program deliverable items to be fully compliant with contract requirements and customer and Team SAIC QA policies, standards, and procedures.
- Implements QA standards of product acceptability.
- Ensures the visibility of QA activities by Team SAIC and customer senior management, as appropriate.
- Defines procedures that ensure continuous QA review of document development in progress.
- Verifies contractual requirements compliance at each major stage of document development .
- Accumulates, retains, and protects records generated by QA while performing its function (e.g., status reports, measurement data, quality evaluation analyses and reports, technical reviews, and audit reports).
- Collects, analyzes, and evaluates quality and performance measurements to identify negative trends and potential process improvements
- Audits selected program products to ensure conformance with standards and adherence to stated procedures.
- Audits representative program processes during each program stage to ensure adherence to the program plan and stated operating procedures (e.g., Enterprise Performance Life Cycle, Agile, and DevOps).
- Documents and tracks product and process deficiencies to closure.
- Participates in selected scheduled peer reviews and ensures that identified deficiencies are documented and tracked to closure.
- Participates in regularly scheduled in-process reviews (IPRs) and ensures that problems and action items are documented and tracked to closure.
- Monitors and witnesses testing as required to ensure adherence to approved test procedures and accurate reporting of test results.
- Conducts final inspections of all program deliverables prior to delivery and tracks identified deficiencies to closure.
- Advises the PM of any discrepancies or deficiencies noted in any audits or while participating in any of the events described above.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 5+ years of experience in a technical environment.
- Experience with product and service QA and QC
- Experience with process QA
- Experience with Agile development
- Active Public Trust L5 Security Clearance
- Agile or DevOps certification
- Experience with health IT systems
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 25, 2018, 9:34:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ROCKVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Public Trust
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job