• Position is for an Engineering Technician I to fabricate electronic, electrical, electro-mechanical, and mechanical assemblies such as cables, wire harnesses, enclosures, panels, and circuit cards.
• Candidate must be able to perform these duties using engineering drawings, technical specifications, and work instructions.
• Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Must be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
Required Education / Skills:
• HS Diploma and 3+ year’s proven experience and skills in electronic, electrical, and/or mechanical assembly.
• Ability to read & understand engineering drawings and specifications.
• Proficient written & verbal communication skills.
• Good organization and attention to detail.
• Solder certification, Fiber optics technician certification, other technical type certifications, and previous technical hands-on experience.
• Experience and proven skill set with small, detailed electronic, electrical, or electro-mechanical type work such as circuit cards, electrical enclosures and panels, electrical cables and harnesses, component wiring and soldering.