Engineering Technician I (Job Number:441315)
- Position is for an Engineering Technician I to fabricate electronic, electrical, electro-mechanical, and mechanical assemblies such as cables, wire harnesses, enclosures, panels, and circuit cards.
- Candidate must be able to perform these duties using engineering drawings, technical specifications, and work instructions.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Must be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
Required Education / Skills:
- HS Diploma and 3+ year’s proven experience and skills in electronic, electrical, and/or mechanical assembly.
- Ability to read & understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Proficient written & verbal communication skills.
- Good organization and attention to detail.
- Solder certification, Fiber optics technician certification, other technical type certifications, and previous technical hands-on experience.
- Experience and proven skill set with small, detailed electronic, electrical, or electro-mechanical type work such as circuit cards, electrical enclosures and panels, electrical cables and harnesses, component wiring and soldering.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 25, 2018, 11:06:47 AM
Primary Location: United States-IN-BEDFORD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job