Warehouse Specialist (Job Number:441264)
As directed, the Warehouse Specialist performs a variety of warehousing duties that require an understanding of the establishment's storage plan.
The selected candidate will perform duties that involves most of the following:
- verifying materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents
- noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages
- routing materials to prescribed storage locations; storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods
- rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials
- examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage
- removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment.
- selected candidate may operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties
- must have worked with US Army Force Protection equipment.
Education/Years Exp Required:
HS Degree or GED and 0-2 years experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 25, 2018, 10:23:24 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job