Principal Acquisition SME (Job Number:441424)
SAIC is seeking a Sr Acquisition Advisor in El Segundo, CA.
- Senior Acquisition Advisor Seeking individuals to support the government customer as a subject matter expert (SME) performing cradle to grave acquisition functions with an emphasis in contracting for services, major systems development, production and sustainment. Individual should be able to provide support and guidance in the areas of;
- 1) Post-award contract management to include managing contract changes, writing modifications for contracting officer signature, progress payments, invoicing, and closeout activities.
- 2) pre-contract award activities such as contract negotiations to include pricing proposals, developing government objectives, preparing price negotiation memorandums and clearance briefings, analyzing technical evaluation, DCAA audit and other external reports.
- 3) Acquisition strategy activities such as business strategy development to include advising on contract type, CLIN structures, terms and conditions, reviewing technical documents such as the SOW/PWS, developing incentive/award fee plans, preparing contracting charts to support acquisition strategy briefings.
Required Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field.
- Government APDP level III in contracting.
- CPCM or similar certification.
- 20 years performing contracting related functions.
- Expert knowledge of the Federal Acquisition regulations and its supplements.
- Familiarity with DoD 5000.02, AFI 63-101, AFI 63-138.
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 25, 2018, 3:08:07 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-EL SEGUNDO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job