full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented System Engineer Specialist in the ST. Louis, MO area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The Enterprise Cross Domain Services team is in need of a Data Analysis Engineer to provide support for engineering cross domain solutions, and provide follow on support once the initial projects are complete. Work with customers and technical staff to identify requirements, provide recommendations, and implements solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interact with customers to identify their specific requirements and provide expert advice and direction on optimal and efficient means of achieving their objectives,
- Develop system design documentation, work instructions, and SOP’s
- Identify areas of improvement to address gaps and/or improve efficiency for ECDS tools.
- Maintain continuous awareness of threats, vulnerabilities, and techniques.
- Maintain situational awareness on software releases for ECDS managed tools, and engineer solutions to implement new capabilities when applicable.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or other engineering field or equivalent and seven years' experience with Linux background
- Strong experience with data types, filter technologies, Firewall experience a plus, data routing protocols (SFTP, REST, etc...), packet capture, Linux,
- IAT III 8570 certification
Position Desired Skills:
- Experience with linux
- Experience data transport concepts
An Active TS/SCI clearance is required