full-time employee contract
ManTech International Corporation is seeking a Government Accounting Compliance Analyst to join our Corporate Industry Compliance Group. This position first sits in our Fairfax office, and then will transition to our Tysons Corner office.
The Government Accounting Compliance Analyst works under the direction of the Director of Industry Compliance to:
- Help ensure compliance with government regulations, laws and contract terms related to accounting and cost accounting matters;
- Assist in performing internal reviews and studies;
- Performs various accounting analyses and reconciliations; and,
- Acts as liaison between company representatives and contract auditors in support of reviews and audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree (must be in accounting) and 0 - 2 years of experience
- Advanced Excel skills (must be familiar with pivot tables, vlookup, and similar analytical tools)
- PeopleSoft (preferred)
This position requires US citizenship because of its proximity to systems that have access to classified information and the direct work with federal customers. Selected individuals must be able to obtain/maintain a secret level security clearance.
Travel: Must be willing to travel to local business unit office