full-time employee contract
ManTech is a highly respected provider of mission-critical technology services to the federal government. We bring to each undertaking a thorough command of technology, a culture of innovation and energy, and unquestioned integrity.
ManTech is currently seeking individuals who have entry to PHM Engineer experience on rotary aircraft. This position is for our operations at NAS Patuxent River, MD.
· Degree preferred, but not required (a degree in Mechanical degree is preferred, but an electrical degree is also ok)
· A background in engineering or engineering support a must
· Experience with diagnostics, fault isolation, troubleshooting, identification of BIT (Built in Test) related deficiencies, and maintenance user interface tools
· 8-12 years of maintenance experience, preferably across multiple disciplines (vehicles, mission or payloads, and off board control and support systems) or 4-8 years of fleet engineering support
· 1-2 years of acquisition experience is desirable
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.)