Predictive Analytics Specialist (Job Number:441372)
SAIC has a contingent opportunity for a Predictive Analytics Specialist. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Predictive Analytics Specialist develops, inspects, mines, transforms, and models data to raise productivity, improve decision making, and gain competitive advantage. Conducts statistical analysis on data and information to ensure correct predictive forecasting or classification. Manages all aspects of end to end data processing. Maintains analytical systems, verifies the accuracy of the data and acts as liaison with business. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee). Complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards. Full knowledge of industry practices. Performs assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives. Work is reviewed by management to measure meeting objectives. Administers company policies that directly affect employees. Recommends changes to team policies. PROBLEM COMPLEXITY: Develops solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity. May refer to policies, procedures and practices.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more of related experience in Statistics, Computer Science or Data Analytics.
- Security Clearance: Interim SECRET eligible
- Five (5) years of experience with the practical application of mass datamining, data warehousing, predictive and statistical modeling and data visualization.
- Experience with development and/or application of commercial analytics tools for use with government sponsored knowledge discovery in databases initiatives (KDD).
- Experienced with development of formal presentations and delivery to a wide variety of audiences.
- Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office applications (Access, Excel, Power Point, Project, Word).
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 26, 2018, 11:06:46 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job