Unified Land Operations Instructor (Job Number:441385)
JOB DESCRIPTION: *T&S* The Army recently established the Cyber School under the CCoE to train the new Cyber Branch/Career Field 17, which includes courses for MOS 17A, 170A, and 17C. The Cyber Branch primarily provides trained personnel to Army Cyber Command’s Cyber Mission Force (CMF) teams. The position will provide instructional support to the Cyber School, develop training and training products IAW USCYBERCOM J7, Army University SALT, Unified Land Operations, Basic Officer Leader Course Common Core standards, Captain’s Career Course Common Core standards, the Analysis Design Develop Implement and Evaluate (ADDIE) process, Army Learning Model (ALM) Principles, and all applicable regulations and SOPs (i.e. TRADOC REG 350-70 and all appendixes).
- The candidate will support instruction and training development of Army Cyber School courses, primarily consisting of Cyber/17 Series initial entry training and professional military education common core Unified Land Operations instruction. Maintain classrooms, support the training and training development requirements of the Cyber School such as: determining individual critical tasks and learning objectives; reviewing/modifying course materials; assist with developing training support documents including lessons plans, individual student assessment plans, POI, and practical exercises; present course instruction IAW the POI and Lesson Plan; and maintain classrooms. Contractor personnel shall demonstrate model behavior and professionalism at all times. Instruction and curriculum development will be conducted at a clearance up to TOP SECRET//SCI.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience.
Must have experience within the United States Army Maneuver, Fire, and Effects field (11, 12, 13, 18, 19
MOS) serving in leadership positions as an Officer, Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) or Warrant Officer
(WO). Individual will have achieved the grade of E8 for NCOs, WO3 for Warrant Officers and O3 for
• Must have graduated from Senior Leader Course, Captain’s Career Course, or Command and General Staff
College (or equivalent at the time).
• Must have served in a tactical unit as a company commander, staff planner, or in a similar leadership role
- f a battalion or higher element.
• Have 2 (two) years of experience, within the last 5 (five) years, instructing full-length instructional and
training material or courses related to Unified Land Operations.
• Must have Bachelor’s Degree.
• In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, a minimum of 3 (three) additional years of experience in the above areas.
• Possess and maintain all required training as stated throughout this PWS.
• Possess and maintain the required security clearance throughout the contract. All shall have a have and
maintain a TS/SCI throughout the contract.
• Possess skills/knowledge of performing office automation work that includes word processing, electronic
mail, spreadsheets, presentations, and other personal computer applications; typing a variety of materials
from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material, e.g., correspondence, reports, and
forms; maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs,
regulations and other miscellaneous publications; establishing and maintaining office functional files and
reference files; knowledge management applications, e.g., SharePoint, Army training requirements and
resources system (ATRRS), and Blackboard.
• Graduated the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC), Faculty Development Program-1 (FDP-1), and
Support Cadre Training Course (SCTC).
• Preferred qualifications include graduation from the Army’s Functional Area 29 Officer Course, 290A
Warrant Officer Advanced Course, the Army Cyberspace Operations Planners Course (ACOPC) or
alternate/equivalent qualification training for USCYBERCOM Cyber Mission Forces (CMF) teams.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 26, 2018, 5:57:38 AM
Primary Location: United States-GA-FORT GORDON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 50% of the time
Shift: Day Job